My family just got back from a super fun fall break vacation with my husband’s entire extended family. I’m talking Mom and Step-Dad, Dad and Step-mom (yes, you read that right, all 4 of them) sister and family, brother, aunts, cousin, etc. It was SOOOOOOOO much fun!
I’ll post more about it later. I have tons of photos. But I wanted to brag on the cabin rental company just really quickly. This is NOT a sponsored post. I’ve not been compensated in any way to write this post. I just really, really enjoyed my stay and wanted to give them a little shout out before sharing my full vacay.
We rented 2 cabins from Colonial Properties in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The cabins, themselves, were in Gatlinburg. We stayed in Happy Days and my sis-in-law and some of the others stayed in Crown Jewel. The cabins were gorgeous! Crown Jewel had a few problems but the staff was very friendly and the maintenance crew was prompt. They came out pretty quickly to correct any problems. We didn’t have any problems at all at Happy Days. But if we had, I know they would have been right there to correct them.
While we were at the cabin, we were visited by a family of black bears! It was the highlight of the stay. A little scary but so exciting!
I’ll do a larger post later this week after I’ve had time to catch up. But for now I can tell you that I will DEFINITELY book with Colonial Properties again. And it will most likely be the Happy Days cabin. We loved it!!!!!
If you check Colonial Properties out on Facebook, be sure to tell them Crystal Martin at Cinnamon Hollow sent you!
I can’t wait to go back!!!!!
Check out our Blogging In The Smokies series.
Be sure to follow our Travel board on Pinterest!
Blogging In The Smokies
- Our Fabulous Smoky Mountain Fall Break with Colonial Properties!
- Circle G Ranch. The Frisky Yak, Kissing Camel And The Water Buffalo Grope.
- Family Fun At Circle G Ranch
- Enjoy The “Country Charm” At Auntie Belham’s Cabin Rentals. Lot’s Of Photos. @auntiebelhams
- The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel In Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Family Fun At Ober Gatlinburg
- Family Tradition At Auntie Belham’s Cabin Rentals
- Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland Sevierville, Tennessee
- Free Visit Gatlinburg Tennessee Guide Book
- Auntie Belham’s Cabin Rentals: Winter Haven
- Ripley’s Mirror Maze In Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Experience Fall In The Smoky Mountains With Adventure Park Zip Lines At Five Oaks
- Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster. Fun For The Entire Family! #smokies
- Fun At OktOBERfest Ober Gatlinburg
- Anniversary Getaway At Auntie Belham’s Cabin Rentals: Bear’s Den @auntiebelhams
- Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center – Pigeon Forge @pigeonforgewax @usfg
- Gatlinburg Getaway At Mulberry Place – Auntie Belham’s Cabin Rentals
- The Hollywood Wax Museum Pigeon Forge, Tennessee @pigeonforgewax @usfg
- 8 Ripley’s Attractions Gatlinburg Discount!
- Ski Mountain Coaster At Ober Gatlinburg
- Fall Fun At Oakes Family Farm Corn Maze And Pumpkin Patch
- Ripley’s Aquarium Of The Smokies
- Ripleys 5D Moving Theater