My kids adore Gattitown. I have to admit, Clay and I like it too! My father-in-law even likes it there. We, grown-ups, enjoy the pizza and salad buffet while the kids love the movie screens and arcade area. Our kids, especially, love the bumper cars. Game wise, I’m a pretty big fan of ski ball.
Disclosure: I received complimentary food and/or discounts in exchange for sharing the following offer. All opinions are my own. (Their pizza is really good!)
I also just really enjoy the atmosphere. In fact, I’ve written about our experience there before and am ready to go back. We visited earlier in the year for our daughter’s birthday. We didn’t do a party, though. We just decided last minute to stop in for some food and fun. She had a great time!
What is Gattitown?
Gattitown is a 30,000 square foot family entertainment center with over 150 video/redemption games, bumper cars and movies. Enjoy our safe non-smoking, non-drinking family atmoshpere. Along with great food and games, they offer an excellent place to host your birthday party, field trip, meetings and more!
My Readers Receive a special offer on a Family Four Pack – Bring your family of four to Gattitown and pay just $41.99 for 2 Adult Buffets, 2 Kids Buffets and a $20 Game Card! Expires Feb 28, 107
Visit this link for more info on Lexington, KY’s Gattitown offer: http://lexingtonkidsguide.com/coupon.php?bid=11455&dealid=1499
Now I’m hungry. I think we need to make a trip to the area, really soon, so we can visit again! I’ll let y’all know if it’s still as good as last time.
Have you been to Gattitown?
Blogging In Kentucky
- Kids Love Kentucky: Family Travel Guide By Michele Darrall Zavatsky
- Step Back In Time At Dinosaur World In Cave City, KY
- High Bridge Park And Overlook
- Bored And Hungry? Visit Gattitown For Fun And Great Pizza!
- Enjoy Craft Beer And Moonshine In Harrodsburg, Ky!
- From Waterfalls To Coal Mines At Cumberland Falls And Blue Heron
- Visit The Fifth Annual Maker’s Mark Handcraft Festival
- Visit Historic Harrodsburg, Kentucky For Fun, Food And Family Time
- Kentucky Railway Museum: Murder, Train Robberies And Charlie Brown?