Disclosure: Recipes have been provided courtesy of Van Gogh Vodka. No compensation received.
I’m sad. Today is the last day in our Halloween Cocktail series featuring Van Gogh Vodka! I’ve been sharing with you one Halloween inspired cocktail recipe made using Van Gogh Vodka each day for the past week. I’ve really enjoyed being able to share thee fun recipes with you. If you decide to try them out we’d love for you to leave a comment below telling us what you think. And if you take any photos of your cocktails share them with us and we’ll feature them on our Facebook page! (with your permission of course)
@vangoghvodka #halloween #cocktails
As I’ve mentioned in my other posts in this series you can typically make any cocktail into non-alcoholic mocktails by simply leaving the alcohol out. But they will taste different and the consistency might be altered a bit. So I would really suggest experimenting a little before your Halloween party if you are changing the recipe up any, so you know how they will turn out.
Each recipe is included in recipe format so you can save it to your ZipList or print it for later use.
Day 7: Green Goblin Cocktail Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- 2 oz. Van Gogh Melon Vodka
- 1 oz. Melon Liqueur
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a martini glass.
Well that was certainly an easy one to make!
OK, that wraps up our series of Halloween Cocktails featuring Van Gogh Vodka. I hope you like them and Happy Halloween!
Try These Fun And Spooky Halloween Cocktails
- Caramel Apple Martini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- Chocolate Mint Kiss Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- Peanut Butter Cup Martini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka @vangoghvodka #halloween #cocktails
- Snickertini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka @vangoghvodka #halloween #cocktails
- Green Goblin Cocktail Featuring Van Gogh Vodka