As a member of the Mom Bloggers Club, I had the fantastic opportunity to review a Libman Freedom Mop. When it comes to regular mopping (as in mop and bucket), I hate it with a passion. Seriously, I loathe this part of cleaning. Give me a vacuum and I’m good to go, give me a string mop and a bucket and I’m your worst enemy! hehehe Ok, so I wouldn’t go that far, but you get the picture.
The Libman Freedom Mop is absolutely FABULOUS! Not only is it lightweight, but it does NOT require batteries and you can use your own cleaning solution. You can use any store bought product, green cleaning solution, vinegar and water or even just straight water if you like. This makes my migraine-sensitive self extremely happy! I have a horrid time trying to find cleaners, especially floor cleaners that don’t send me to bed with a headache. Now I don’t have to worry. The Libman Freedom Mop is easy to use and the reusable cleaning pad can be thrown in the washer and used again and again. The fabric fibers really seem to grab the dirt and grime too. It cleaned my floor really, really well. No need for disposable pads. So it is a green solution to floor care! No batteries to throw away, no cleaning pads to throw away and you can use ANY cleaner you want. I am so in love!
Since I don’t have to drag out the dreaded mop, bucket and cleaner, I have found myself mopping daily and loving it. I have 4 kids so you can imagine the need to keep my floors extra clean whether I like it or not. Only now, with this mop, I DO like it! I just squeeze the super easy handle to release the amount of cleaner I want, mop up the mess and go on about my day. So easy!
The best things about the Libman Freedom Spray Mop are:
- Freedom to choose any cleaning solution you want to put in: Your favorite cleaner, plain water, environmentally friendly solution etc. Removable bottle for easy filling.
- Freedom from costly and wasteful disposable pads- reusable microfiber pad can be machine washed up to 50 times. Safe on all flooring surfaces.
- Freedom from batteries- trigger sprayer allows you to control how much liquid is coming out
Just grab and go, no heavy messy buckets to lug around
- Quality manufactured in the USA (Arcola, IL) by a 4th generation family owned company.
- Sold fully assembled in the mop and broom section of your favorite store
- The Freedom Spray Mop will be available at retailers nationwide beginning August 2010 with a suggested retail price of $19.99 to $24.99.
Libman has graciously agreed to give one Cinnamon Hollow reader a Libman Freedom Mop of their very own.
|Mandatory Entry Method|
Leave me a comment below telling me your favorite cleaning product and you are entered to win!
Giveaway ends October 20, 2010