Being from Kentucky means that we know a thing or two about good Bourbon Whiskey. Maker’s Mark is one of those delicious whiskey’s that holds tradition here in Kentucky. We’re also known for food, great music and handcrafted items. I’d like to invite you to check out the Fifth Annual Maker’s Mark Handcraft Festival in Lebanon, KY. More info below:
Lebanon is located in the Heart of Bourbon Country, at the epicenter of Kentucky barrel and bourbon making. Attractions include Maker’s Mark Distillery, Limestone Branch Distillery, photo op stop Maker’s Mark/Lebanon Water Tower, the Kentucky Cooperage and Jesters Winery. For outdoor enthusiasts, Gorley Naturalist Trail presents challenging hiking and biking and the scenic splendor of 47 bridges. Fagan Branch Reservoir and Sportsman’s Lake beckon canoeists, kayakers and boaters (non-motorized boats) and fishers and anglers for waters stocked with rainbow trout, largemouth and smallmouth bass, catfish, crappie and hybrid bluegill. Lebanon is on the Civil War Discovery Trail and is part of Kentucky’s historic Holy Land, with sites including the Sisters of Loretto Motherhouse. Visual and performing arts and pop culture and historic treasures are found at the Marion County Heritage Center, Stillhouse Art Museum and Angelic Hall at Centre Square. Shop for antiques, collectibles and handmade crafts downtown and dine at your choice of 40 eateries – everything from casual full-service restaurants to home-style cafes to an old-fashioned soda fountain. Accommodations options include bed and breakfast inns, golf course lodging and the Hampton Inn. Facebook.com/VisitLebanon
If you’re in the area do you plan to attend the Fifth Annual Maker’s Mark Handcraft Festival in Lebanon, Ky April 15?
Blogging In Kentucky
- Kids Love Kentucky: Family Travel Guide By Michele Darrall Zavatsky
- Step Back In Time At Dinosaur World In Cave City, KY
- High Bridge Park And Overlook
- Bored And Hungry? Visit Gattitown For Fun And Great Pizza!
- Enjoy Craft Beer And Moonshine In Harrodsburg, Ky!
- From Waterfalls To Coal Mines At Cumberland Falls And Blue Heron
- Visit The Fifth Annual Maker’s Mark Handcraft Festival
- Visit Historic Harrodsburg, Kentucky For Fun, Food And Family Time