Disclosure: Recipes have been provided courtesy of Van Gogh Vodka. No compensation received.
We are nearing the end of our Halloween Cocktail series featuring Van Gogh Vodka. Every day for the last several days , I’ve been featuring one Halloween inspired cocktail recipe made using Van Gogh Vodka. These are fun cocktail recipes that are quick and easy to make but taste great! They add a little fun and whimsy to your Halloween party.
As I’ve mentioned in my other posts in this series you can typically make any cocktail into non-alcoholic mocktails by simply leaving the alcohol out. But they will taste different and the consistency might be altered a bit. So I would suggest experimenting a little before your Halloween party if you are changing the recipe up any.
Each recipe is included in recipe format so you can save it to your ZipList or print it for later use.
Nothing goes together better than peanut butter and chocolate and today’s cocktail recipe includes those two fabulous ingredients in one yummy cocktail!
Day 5: Peanut Butter Cup Martini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- 1½ oz. Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka
- 1 oz. Castries Crème Peanut Rum
- ¾ oz. Chocolate Liqueur
- ½ oz. Cream
- Drizzle chocolate syrup into the bottom of a martini glass.
- Place the glass into the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into the chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a peanut butter cup.
I hope you enjoy your Peanut Butter Cup Martini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka!
Van Gogh Halloween Cocktails
- Van Gogh Candy Corn Shooter
- Van Goghst Punch @vangoghvodka #halloween #cocktails
- Caramel Apple Martini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- Chocolate Mint Kiss Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- Peanut Butter Cup Martini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka @vangoghvodka #halloween #cocktails
- Snickertini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka @vangoghvodka #halloween #cocktails
- Green Goblin Cocktail Featuring Van Gogh Vodka