Disclosure: Recipes have been provided courtesy of Van Gogh Vodka. No compensation received.
Wow! I can’t believe there are only two recipes left in our Halloween Cocktail series featuring Van Gogh Vodka! Every day for the last several days , I’ve been featuring one Halloween inspired cocktail recipe made using Van Gogh Vodka. I’ve had a lot of fun sharing these recipes with you and I hope they make your Halloween parties SPOOKtacular! These are fun cocktail recipes that are quick and easy to make but taste great!
As I’ve mentioned in my other posts in this series you can typically make any cocktail into non-alcoholic mocktails by simply leaving the alcohol out. But they will taste different and the consistency might be altered a bit. So I would suggest experimenting a little before your Halloween party if you are changing the recipe up any.
Each recipe is included in recipe format so you can save it to your ZipList or print it for later use.
I don’t which one is my favorite between the Snickertini recipe below and the Peanut Butter Cup Martini recipe I shared recipe. Both are delicious and both really satisfy and sweet tooth you may have for the night. They’re like adult versions of Halloween candy!
Day 6: Snickertini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- 1 ½ oz. Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
- ½ oz. Irish Cream Liqueur
- ½ oz. Chocolate Liqueur
- ½ oz. Amaretto
- Splash of Cream
- Drizzle a thin line of both caramel and chocolate sauce on the inside of a rocks glass.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker and shake over ice.
- Pour entire contents of shaker into glass.
Let me know if you try the Snickertini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka!
Try These Fun And Spooky Halloween Cocktails
- Caramel Apple Martini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- Chocolate Mint Kiss Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- Peanut Butter Cup Martini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka @vangoghvodka #halloween #cocktails
- Snickertini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka @vangoghvodka #halloween #cocktails
- Green Goblin Cocktail Featuring Van Gogh Vodka