- 2 12-oz cans frozen lemonade
- 2 liters Gingerale
- Green Food Coloring
- I also added 1/2 pint Lime Sherbet (original recipe calls for ice)
- In a large punch bowl, prepare both cans of frozen lemonade according to package directions.
- Once lemonade is completely dissolved, scoop in lime sherbet.
- Slowly pour gingerale over sherbet.
- Stir in several drops green food coloring until desired color is reached
Excavation Statio – Veggies and Dip
- One round loaf Pumpernickel bread
- Various veggies to use as “Excavation tools” such as celery sticks, carrot sticks, cucumber slices, green/red bell pepper slices, broccoli, etc.
- Hollow out round bread
- Fill with veggie dip of your choice. My favorite is 1 pkg. Knorr Veggie Soup mix mixed with 16 oz sour cream and chilled overnight OR 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dips mixed with 16 oz Sour Cream.
- Surround with “Excavation tools” and serve!
Diggin’ Dirt Dessert
- One pkg, chocolate sandwhich cookies (Oreos)
- 1 – 8 oz pkg cream cheese; softened
- 1/2 cup butter; softened
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 1 – 12 oz tub whipped topping
- 2 – 3 1/2 oz pkgs instant vanilla or chocolate pudding
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Gummy Worms
- New Sand Pail and shovel for serving
- Crush cookies in large plastic bag or food processor
- Put 1/4 cookie crumbs in bottom of pail
- In large bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Set aside
- In another bowl, combine milk and pudding mix.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture
- Add cream cheese mixture to pudding mix.
- Add 1/3 of this mixture onto cookie crumbs in the pail.
- Alternate cookie crumbs and cream cheese/pudding mixture until pail is full adding in Gummy Worms as you go.
- Add a few of the Gummy Worms to the top and slightly embed them to poke out.
- Chill 4 – 5 hours before serving in small plastic cups.
- Dijon Honey Mustard
- (4) ten-inch whole wheat tortillas
- (4) slices American (reduced-fat) cheese
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce, washed and torn into bite sized pieces
- Spread 2 teaspoons mustard evenly over tortilla
- Top with 2 cheese halves, turkey, carrots and lettuce.
- Roll up tortilla
- Cut into half and serve
- 1 pkg hot dogs
- 1 8 oz can refrigerated crescent rolls
- Mustard, ketchup, etc. for dipping
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles.
- Press perforations to seal.
- With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Wrap 1 – 2 pieces of crescent around each hot dog stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog.
- Bake on ungreased large cookie sheet 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot.
- Serve with mustard, ketchup, etc. for dipping