If you’re looking for some delicious moonshine cocktail recipes you’ve come to the right place! We’ll be featuring new ones often. One of our favorite pit stops when we head to Gatlinburg, Tennessee is the Ole Smoky Holler to listen to some great bluegrass music and try some samples of Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine. We’re not huge drinkers but being from Kentucky we definitely love a little taste of some ‘shine or whiskey from time to time.
The flavored varieties you get at Ole Smoky Moonshine, Sugarlands Distilling Co. and
Davy Crockett’s Tennessee Whiskey (now Ole Smoky Barrelhouse) are really good! Make them into a cocktail and they’re even better. I have created some moonshine cocktail recipes for you below using a combination of Ole Smoky Pineapple Moonshine and Ole Smoky Hunch Punch Lightnin’. We call this our Smoky Mountain Sunrise. It is one of my favorites that we’ve come up with and I’m sharing it with ya’ll!
Just so ya know, this is NOT a sponsored post. I was not paid in any way to create a recipe. We just really like Ole Smoky Moonshine and love mixing flavors to create our own cocktails. As always, this recipe is for those 21 and older (adults only).
ALWAYS drink responsibly and NEVER drink and drive!
Moonshine Cocktail Recipes:
- 1 Part Ole Smoky Pineapple Moonshine, chilled
- 1 Part Ole Smoky Hunch Punch Lightnin’ Moonshine, chilled
- 1 Part Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 1 tsp Grenadine
- ½ Lime
- Pineapple chunks for garnish, optional
- Mix together equal parts of Ole Smoky Pineapple Moonshine and Ole Smoky Hunch Punch Lightnin’ Moonshine.
- Add 1 part pineapple juice
- Add 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- Rinse a lime under cool water to remove any dirt.
- Roll on the counter with the palm of your hand to get the juices flowing.
- Cut in half.
- Squeeze juice from ½ lime into your moonshine combo.
- Stir together and serve in a small Mason Jar.
- Garnish with pineapple chunk if desired.
This recipe was created by Crystal Martin at Cinnamon Hollow Reviews featuring Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery moonshines.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
For a shooter:
- 1/3 shot glass Ole Smoky Pineapple Moonshine
- 1/3 shot glass Ole Smoky Hunch Punch Lightnin’ Moonshine
- 1/3 shot glass pineapple juice
- Add a squeeze of lime juice.
- Stir and toss it back.
Optionally, you can omit the pineapple juice and just mix ½ and ½ Ole Smoky Moonshine Pineapple and Ole Smoky Hunch Punch Lightnin’ with a squeeze of lime juice. Don’t forget the lime though because it really brings out the flavor!
How do you like your Ole Smoky Moonshine?
Crystal is a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with her husband and children. She is a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, essential oils and health. From time to time she also likes to showcase her adorable pets along with her family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow she can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more