We held a Luau Theme 3rd Birthday Party for our youngest daughter and this Pineapple Punch recipe was on the menu.
It is very refreshing and everyone loved it. There was not one drop left after the party! If you love pineapple and are looking for a refreshing summer punch recipe that isn’t the typical orange or tropical fruit flavor, give this a try!
It’s just 5 ingredients, without the fruit garnish and comes together super quickly. You just mix everything together! You do want the frozen concentrates to be a bit slushy but, honestly, if they are completely thawed, it’s no big deal as long as they are still cold. The texture will be a little different but still incredibly delicious!
NOTE: If making this an ADULT beverage for those over 21, try adding a little Malibu Rum!
Pineapple Punch Recipe
- 2 cans unsweetened Pineapple Juice
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 – 2 liters Sierra Mist or your favorite lemon-lime soda or Ginger Ale. Sierra Mist works best
- 1 small tub Pineapple Sherbet
- Pineapple rings for garnish optional
- Maraschino cherries for garnish optional
- 2 -3 hours before preparing, place frozen lemonade concentrate and frozen orange juice concentrate in refrigerator to semi-thaw to slushy consistency.
- In a large punch bowl add frozen lemonade concentrate and frozen orange juice concentrate
- Next, add two cans of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- If using pineapple rings and/or cherries, place in punch bowl.
- Scoop in entire container of pineapple sherbet.
- Slowly and to one side, pour in Sierra Mist. (or your favorite lemon-lime soda or Ginger Ale.) Sierra Mist works best flavor wise.
I hope you enjoy this yummy Pineapple Punch Recipe!
If you make it, tag us in a photo on Instagram @cinnamonhollow. We love when you try what we share and show us your creations! Do you have a favorite fruity drink recipe? Leave us acomment below with your tips.
Visit us at the Martin Family Adventure to follow along on our travel adventures!