Do you own a microwave? What about an air fryer? Is your oven a convection oven? What if I told you that you can have all three of those in one small appliance? PHEW, that’s a lot of questions, but I wanted to let you all know that the Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave has all three features, in one!
This is a sponsored post, written by me, on behalf of Best Buy. All opinions are my own.
It is a 1400W unit with a 12.4″ turntable so it is plenty large enough for cooking larger quantities of food, at once.
The Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave gives you the options to defrost, or reheat as well as cook things like fish, bacon, popcorn, pizza, rice, chicken, meat and melt butter and chocolate.
You can even bake cakes and brownies!
A couple more features of the Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave include:
- Combi function – Cooks faster alternating between cooking functions.
- Element iQ® system – Smart algorithms and precise temperature control.
- Defrost function – Quickly and efficiently thaws frozen items.
- Convection technology uses a fan to circulate heat during the cooking process, effectively minimizing the number of hot spots and cold spots.Compact 1.1 cu. ft. interior provides enough room for snacks
- Power Smoothing™ Inverter – Automatically adjusts power intensity for even heat distribution.
- PowerGrill – Grilling element cooks crispy food, including pizza, by using 1100W of grill power.
Three more features that I really love are the 80% quieter soft close door, child lock & mute buttons. So you can cook in the morning without waking everyone up with clanging doors and beeping alarms.
The Power Smoothing™ Inverter gives you precise & even heat distribution, reheating & cooking dishes evenly for more delicious results. That means, yummy food, heated quicker and more evenly. I’m down with that!
Are you in the market for a new microwave? Would you choose a combination small appliance like the Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave?
Crystal is a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with her husband and children. She is a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, essential oils and health. From time to time she also likes to showcase her adorable pets along with her family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow she can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more