I love making treats for parties and get togethers and these little Halloween marshmallow pops are my absolute favorite! They are extremely quick and easy and you can knock out an entire bag of marshmallows in about an hour – give or take.
Easy Halloween Marshmallow Pops
- 1 Bag Jumbo Marshmallows
- 1 Bag Candy Coating Chips OR Almond bark any flavor/color
- 1 pkg. lollipop sticks
- Decorating sprinkles icing, nonpareils
- Large baking dish or wax paper lined cookie sheet
- Insert one lollipop stick into one jumbo marshmallow. I insert it until you can just begin to feel it at the other end of the marshmallow but before it pops all the way through.
- Empty package of candy coating chips into microwave safe bowl. Follow directions on package to melt. This usually takes me 2 minutes, stirring thoroughly at 30 second intervals to avoid burning. Your microwave may be more/less powerful so times vary.
- Stir until smooth
- Using a spoon, scoop a small amount of candy coating up and onto the marshmallow. Holding the lollipop stick at one end, twirl the marshmallow to evenly coat. I do not cover the ends of mine because I have not come up with a way to stand the marshmallows up to dry. They tip over. So I usually leave them un-coated or go back later and redo the tips. Add sprinkles to coated marshmallow.
- NOTE: Candy sprinkles BOUNCE like crazy so use a deep dish to minimize mess.
- Sit marshmallow in glass baking dish or on wax covered cookie sheet to harden.
- When completely hardened, place in cello bags and tie with ribbon.
©Cinnamon Hollow Reviews. Do not copy without permission.
Leave us a comment if you make these Easy Halloween Marshmallow Pops!
Hi! I’m Crystal Martin, a stay at home mom of 4, living in KY with my high school sweetheart husband of 20+ years. My husband and I are co-bloggers at Cinnamon Hollow where we write about homesteading, travel, beauty, our lives with our kids and pets, fun and free printables as well as the products and services that make our lives just a little bit easier – and a lot more fun!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!