As you may remember I am a HUGE fan of POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice. POM Wonderful is well known for 100% natural pomegranate juice but they have several other pomegranate products and varieties of mixed juices. In this post I am sharing a recipe for a Bloody Pomegranate Halloween Cocktail.
One of the newest varieties is the POM Cranberry, a mix of 100% Pomegranate Pomegranate and Cranberry juice. I had the task of coming up with some recipes using this amazing juice and since Halloween is fast approaching and I am going to be a Vampire for our Tombstone Pizza house Party Costume party, I decided to create an adult beverage to go along with the theme. A nice Halloween Cocktail.
I bring to you: Pom Wonderful Bloody Pomegranate Halloween Cocktail Recipe. This drink is SUPER easy and very yummy! (recipe below)
This recipe is for ONE serving. Simply double ingredients to make more. 😀
First is the recipe for the Pomegranate Simple Syrup. Below that is the cocktail recipe.
- 2 Cups Cold Water
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 TBSP Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 TBSP Corn Syrup (optional)
- 1 TBSP POM Wonderful Juice (optional)
- Bring water to boil in large saucepan.
- Add sugar, reducing heat to med.
- Stir continuously until completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- May add 1 TBSP corn syrup to help keep smooth.
- May add 1 TBSP POM Wonderful Juice for added flavor.
- Cool completely and store in refrigerator in airtight container.
Bloody Pomegranate Halloween Cocktail
- 1 oz POM Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz your favorite Whiskey/Bourbon
- 1 3/4 oz Simple Syrup (recipe follows)
- May add 1 oz Seltzer Water (optional)
- Red Food Coloring GEL Drizzle red gel down sides of glass and let dry 10 minutes prior to adding ingredients.
- Combine POM Cranberry Juice, Whiskey/Bourbon and Simple Syrup in wine goblet or cocktail glass.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add seltzer to desired fizz and enjoy!
Amazon affiliate links have been used in this post.
All of POM Wonderful Juices:
- contain no added sugars, preservatives or colors
- are a good source of potassium
- are gluten-free
- are flash pasteurized to retain both flavor and nutrients
- are certified kosher
I LOVE POM Wonderful and can’t wait to try the POM Cranberry in a baked recipe like muffins or a cake!
Check out the other recipes in Our Halloween Cocktails series:
Check out some of our favorite Halloween bar tools:
If you try our Pom Wonderful Bloody Pomegranate Halloween Cocktail Recipe, leave a comment below and let us know what you think!
Readers Who Tried Our Recipes!
I am a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with my husband and children. I’m a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, essential oils and health. From time to time I also like to showcase my adorable pets along with my family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow I can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more
- Halloween Entertaining: 3 Quick Spook-tacular Spirits Recipes
- Green Goblin Cocktail Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- Halloween Cocktail Recipe: A Bloody Pomegranate Halloween Cocktail With 10+ More Recipes!
- Snickers martini Recipe: Snickertini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- Peanut Butter Cup Martini Recipe: Fall Cocktails