As you may remember I am a HUGE fan of POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice. POM Wonderful is well known for 100% natural pomegranate juice but they have several other pomegranate products and varieties of mixed juices. In this post I am sharing a recipe for a Bloody Pomegranate Halloween Cocktail.
One of the newest varieties is the POM Cranberry, a mix of 100% Pomegranate Pomegranate and Cranberry juice. I had the task of coming up with some recipes using this amazing juice and since Halloween is fast approaching and I am going to be a Vampire for our Tombstone Pizza house Party Costume party, I decided to create an adult beverage to go along with the theme. A nice Halloween Cocktail.
I bring to you: Pom Wonderful Bloody Pomegranate Halloween Cocktail Recipe. This drink is SUPER easy and very yummy! (recipe below)
This recipe is for ONE serving. Simply double ingredients to make more. 😀
First is the recipe for the Pomegranate Simple Syrup. Below that is the cocktail recipe.
- 2 Cups Cold Water
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 TBSP Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 TBSP Corn Syrup, optional
- 1 TBSP POM Wonderful Juice, optional
- Bring water to boil in large saucepan.
- Add sugar, reducing heat to med.
- Stir continuously until completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- May add 1 TBSP corn syrup to help keep smooth.
- May add 1 TBSP POM Wonderful Juice for added flavor.
- Cool completely and store in refrigerator in airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- 1 oz POM Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz your favorite Whiskey/Bourbon
- 1 3/4 oz Simple Syrup (recipe follows)
- May add 1 oz Seltzer Water (optional)
- Red Food Coloring GEL Drizzle red gel down sides of glass and let dry 10 minutes prior to adding ingredients.
- Combine POM Cranberry Juice, Whiskey/Bourbon and Simple Syrup in wine goblet or cocktail glass.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add seltzer to desired fizz and enjoy!
If you like a more tart flavor, add more POM Cranberry Juice.
For a mocktail just leave out the bourbon and the kids can enjoy too!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 26gProtein: 0g
These nutrition facts were calculated automatically by our recipe card and do not include sugar alcohols or net carbs. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of these nutrition facts but I believe the macros are actually lower than shown here. When possible, I will add a secondary source below the recipe card.
Amazon affiliate links have been used in this post.
All of POM Wonderful Juices:
- contain no added sugars, preservatives or colors
- are a good source of potassium
- are gluten-free
- are flash pasteurized to retain both flavor and nutrients
- are certified kosher
I LOVE POM Wonderful and can’t wait to try the POM Cranberry in a baked recipe like muffins or a cake!
Check out the other recipes in Our Halloween Cocktails series:
Check out some of our favorite Halloween bar tools:
If you try our Pom Wonderful Bloody Pomegranate Halloween Cocktail Recipe, leave a comment below and let us know what you think!
Crystal is a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with her husband and children. She is a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, essential oils and health. From time to time she also likes to showcase her adorable pets along with her family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow she can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more