Disclosure: Recipes have been provided courtesy of Van Gogh Vodka. No compensation received.
It’s day three in our Halloween Cocktail series featuring Van Gogh Vodka. Every day for the next several days , I’ll be featuring one Halloween inspired cocktail recipe.
You can typically make any cocktail into non-alcoholic mocktails by simply leaving the alcohol out. But they will taste different and the consistency might be altered a bit. So I would suggest experimenting a little before your Halloween party if you are changing the recipe up any.
Each recipe is included in recipe format so you can save it to your ZipList or print it for later use.
Here you go!
Day 3: Caramel Apple Martini Featuring
Caramel Apple Martini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka @vangoghvodka #halloween #cocktails
- 1 oz. Van Gogh Wild Appel Vodka
- ½ oz. Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
- ½ oz. Apple Schnapps
- 1½ oz. Apple Juice
- Glaze the inside of a chilled martini glass in a swirl pattern with caramel syrup.
- Place glass in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain into chilled glass.
- Float a thinly sliced apple round (seeds removed) on top.
Enjoy your Caramel Apple Martini! Let us know if you try it out!
Hi! I’m Crystal Martin, a stay at home mom of 4, living in KY with my high school sweetheart husband of 20+ years. My husband and I are co-bloggers at Cinnamon Hollow where we write about homesteading, travel, beauty, our lives with our kids and pets, fun and free printables as well as the products and services that make our lives just a little bit easier – and a lot more fun!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!