I recently completed a Mission for Social Fabric #CBias using Clear American Flavored Waters. My mission was to substitute the Clear American Water into one of my recipes OR create a new one using the waters in place of other ingredients. I actually had two recipes that I was dying to try it in. I used the Key Lime in our Halloween Toxic Punch and the Pineapple Coconut in my Pina Colada cake. Both were PERFECT!
My husband and I were planning on hosting a Halloween Costume party with our family. Each year, I make a Halloween Toxic Punch that is a hit with the kids. It contains Gummy Body Parts and has just the right amount of “ick” factor while still be very tasty. You can use it for every occasion just by leaving the candies out.
So, the Hubby and I grabbed our shopping list & headed to Walmart in search of the ingredients I would need for both the punch AND my Pina Colada cake. This cake is very much like a Pineapple upside Down Cake but also contains coconut, rum or rum extract and one secret ingredient.
We found several flavors of Clear American water for only 64 cents. That price is crazy good! The Key lime will be perfect for the punch and the Pineapple Coconut is exactly what I need for the cake. SCORE!
You can see full photos on my Google+ Story.
The second recipe I created was our Halloween Toxic Punch, replacing our usual Ginger Ale with Key lime flavored Clear American Water. See full photo slideshow in our Google+ Story. It was super delish!
This water is so good! It works great in both recipes and there are so many flavors I could probably substitute the water in most every recipe I have!
- 1 package gummy Halloween body parts
- 64 ounces Juicy Juice Punch
- 1 Bottle Key lime Clear American Flavored Water
- 1 tub Lime sherbet
- Optional: 1 bag of frozen berries
- Place gummy Halloween body parts in punch bowl
- Pour 64 ounces of Juicy juice Fruit Punch over gummy candies
- Scoop entire tub of lime sherbet into punch
- Pour 1 bottle of Key Lime Clear American Flavored water into punch bowl slowly. It will be fizzy.
- Serve and Enjoy. Easy Peasy!
- Optional: You can also add a bag of frozen berries to add to the "ick" factor!
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias, which is a vendor for Cott Beverages Inc., the manufacturer of Clear American® brand beverages. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
Readers Who Tried Our Recipes!
I am a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with my husband and children. I’m a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, essential oils and health. From time to time I also like to showcase my adorable pets along with my family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow I can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more
- Halloween Entertaining: 3 Quick Spook-tacular Spirits Recipes
- Green Goblin Cocktail Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- Clear American Water Recipes: Halloween Toxic Punch!
- Snickers martini Recipe: Snickertini Featuring Van Gogh Vodka
- Peanut Butter Cup Martini Recipe: Fall Cocktails