It’s almost Fall y’all! I’m so excited. I love autumn and everything it includes like apples, pumpkin, pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, caramel apple dip, bonfires, hoodies, boots, fall festivals, football, basketball… You name it and if it’s included in Autumn, I love it! With that in mind, I have an amazingly delicious caramel dip for apples to share with you. It’s so good, in fact, that it has been nicknamed “Apple Crack”. It’s addictive and so delicious!
Clay and I host and attend quite a few gatherings in the fall. We love to have cookouts and bonfires. One staple at all our fall get together’s is my Apple Crack caramel dip for apples. There is never any left at the end of the night. And it goes quickly too. Technically it’s a dessert but I’ve seen it half gone before the burgers were even done!
This recipe is super easy to make too. It uses cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, caramel dip, toffee bits and apples to dip in it. You could dip grapes or other fruit too but it is a thick dip so the apples really hold up better. You just layer it onto your serving platter <— affiliate link – and place the apples around it. It looks a little like a sunflower and it really pretty for parties.
I’ve included the full recipe below and you can click the print button to print it out, if you’d like.
I like this serving platter (below) because the inserts are removable. You can layer the caramel apple dip and then place the apples around it . Put the lid on for transporting to other places and you’re all set.
This and the Shop This Post widget are affiliate links and I will earn a small commission if you purchase through my link.
Please leave a comment if you try this caramel apple dip and let me know what you think!
Caramel Apple Dip
- 2 8 oz pkgs Cream Cheese softened
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 16 oz Tub soft Caramel Dip for apples
- 1 8 oz Package Heath Bits o’ Brickle Toffee Bits
- 6 Granny Smith apples sliced
- In a mixer, combine softened cream cheese, powder sugar and vanilla extract.
- Beat until light and fluffy. Approx: 2 minutes.
- Spread onto large serving platter.
- Top cream cheese mixture with soft caramel dip
- Arrange apple slices around cream cheese mixture/caramel.
- Sprinkle toffee bits over top, completely covering caramel and cream cheese.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!