I came across this delicious sounding recipe for NurturMe’s “Be My Valentine” Apple Rice Crisp Treats.
NurturMe is available nationwide at Babies R Us, select Whole Foods Markets, Ralphs, Stop N Shop, and on a number of online retailers including Diapers.com, BabiesRUs.com, Target.com and Amazon.com for $9.49 SRP
NurturMe’s “Be My Valentine” Apple Rice Crisp Treats
- 3 cups brown crispy rice cereal
- 1 NurturMe Crisp Apple pouch
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips optional
- In a large bowl, mix brown rice cereal with peanut butter
- In another bowl, add 3-5 tablespoons of water to crisp apple pouch
- Stir honey and vanilla into the puree
- Pour into the dry ingredients
- Mix well
- Press into one large or two small glass trays
- Have fun and shape into mini valentine’s day hearts!
- Optional: Decorate with frosting, powdered sugar, red sprinkles…be creative!!!
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Enjoy!
Crystal is a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with her husband and children. She is a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, health and lifestyle. From time to time she also likes to showcase her adorable pets along with her family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow she can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more