I love my husband with all my heart but he is the hardest person I’ve ever seen to shop for. He’s picky! Well it’s not so much that he’s picky, really, as it is that he doesn’t show a ton of emotion. When you give him a gift, it’s really hard to gauge how much he likes it. If your fellow is like that and is also a beer drinker, I’ve found a unique Valentine gift idea for guys that I think will do the trick!
Clay is a beer drinker. And while he has his favorite beer of choice there are times when he’d like to try other brands or varieties. He doesn’t want to buy an entire box in case he doesn’t like it. I found a really neat gift basket that contains 6 different beers from around the world along with snacks that most guys will love.
I received one of these cool gift baskets as a thank you for sharing and gave it to Clay as an early, surprise Valentine gift. He loves it and I actually got a big smile and a thank you out of him!
It came wrapped in cellophane and ribbon and was actually very pretty.
I also found a really awesome beer of the month club and you can see it here.
The entire gift basket was boxed up so that nothing moved or shifted around during shipping.
Even the bottles were tucked into foam padding inside the bucket. The padding was covered in green shred to give it a nice, festive look and hide the padding. Everything stayed in place.
This basket is called the “Around The World Beer Bucket“. It includes the following:
- Galvanized Steel Bucket – With the addition of ice, this sturdy bucket of galvanized steel offers the perfect way to keep beer cool.
- Red Stripe – 11.2 oz. – A flavorful, golden lager that’s been brewed in Jamaica since 1938.
- Stella Artois – 12 oz. – Golden in color, this exceptional, classic Belgian lager was first introduced in 1366.
- Tsingtao – 12 oz. – All the way from China, this crisp beer will leave you feeling refreshed and reaching for another.
- Newcastle – 12 oz. – Brewed in England, this robust beer is the world’s best known brown ale.
- Guinness – 12 oz. – One of the most successful beers in the world, this traditional dry Irish stout boasts a unique bittersweet flavor.
- Molson – 12 oz. – A clean, crisp lager brewed from prairie barley in the heart of Canada.
- Beer Cheese by Northwoods – 3.75 oz. – Smooth, pasteurized cheese made with the great taste of beer.
- Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company – 2 oz. – An appetizing snack mix made of delicious crunchy pretzel nuggets, cheddar cheese crackers, and premium nuts.
- Roasted & Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet – 4 oz. – Fine Virginia peanuts that we’ve lightly hand roasted and evenly dusted with gourmet salt.
- Peppered Beef Jerky by Divine Bovine – 2 oz. – Delicious, melt-in-your-mouth beef jerky that’s coated in a secret recipe of savory herbs and gets a little heat from black pepper.
- Olive Oil & Sea Salt Hors D’Oeuvre Crackers by Partner’s – .75 oz. – Tasty crackers that make the perfect complement to any meal.
- Beef Summer Sausage by Bavaria – 3 oz. – Delicious summer sausage that’s perfectly seasoned to pair well with your favorite cheese and crackers.
- Hickory Maple Bacon Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.8 oz. – Handcrafted gourmet popcorn that’s seasoned with the amazing combination of smoky bacon and sweet maple flavors.
The galvanized bucket will be great this summer to use as an ice bucket or table cooler to keep drinks cold. It is nice and sturdy and holds ice really well. It’s large enough to hold several bottles at once.
The 6 beers have different flavor profiles so each one will be unique. I love that they are brands from all over the world.
We both tried the peppered beef jerky and it is phenomenal! Unlike most jerky, this is super tender pieces of brisket that melt in your mouth. The flavor is so good.
He hasn’t had a chance to try the other snacks just yet but they all look like great, quality items. I was proud to give Clay this gift basket and will definitely keep GourmetGiftBaskets.com on my list for future gifts.
If beer isn’t your thing, there are tons of other gift baskets to choose fro including cookies, fruit, grilling, etc.
Would you consider giving beer or wine in a gift basket? What unique Valentine gift idea do you have for men?
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!