KRUPS offers coffee makers for everyone from the novice to the enthusiast. Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, I have a delicious Irish Coffee Recipe with whiskey recipe courtesy of KRUPS. I tried it out and it is so good! It was the perfect thing to really knock this winter cold on its rear!
Check it out below and let me know if you try it!
Irish Coffee Recipe
Irish Coffee Courtesy of KRUPS
- 8 oz freshly brewed coffee
- 3 oz Irish whiskey or any whiskey you have on hand
- 3/4 oz Brown Sugar *NOTE: this calls for ounces not cups
- Tablespoon Whipped Cream
- Brew your coffee and pour into your favorite mug or mason jar
- Stir the brown sugar into the hot coffee
- Pour in 3 oz of the Irish whiskey and stir
- Place a small amount of whipped cream onto the top of the sweetened coffee
- Top with sprinkles, cinnamon, etc. if desired
If you’re like me and love latte’s and cappuccino’s, here is a KRUPS machine that allows you to make them at home!
KRUPS Latteccino features a modern and dynamic design complete with both an 8-cup glass coffee carafe and 8.5 oz milk frother to easily prepare froth for up to 4 beverages at once. The two-function milk frother heats milk and froths at the same time, and the easy-to-use control panel with a coffee, milk heating and milk heating and frothing button makes the machine extremely easy to operate. A cappuccino accessory is included for each pouring along with a recipe book.
Hi! I’m Crystal Martin, a stay at home mom of 4, living in KY with my high school sweetheart husband of 20+ years. My husband and I are co-bloggers at Cinnamon Hollow where we write about homesteading, travel, beauty, our lives with our kids and pets, fun and free printables as well as the products and services that make our lives just a little bit easier – and a lot more fun!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!