KRUPS offers coffee makers for everyone from the novice to the enthusiast. Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, I have a delicious Irish Coffee Recipe with whiskey recipe courtesy of KRUPS. I tried it out and it is so good! It was the perfect thing to really knock this winter cold on its rear!
Find a non-alcohol St. Patrick’s Day treat, suitable for the entire family, here!
Check it out below and let me know if you try it!
Irish Coffee Recipe
- 8 oz freshly brewed coffee
- 3 oz Irish whiskey, or any whiskey you have on hand
- 3/4 oz Brown Sugar, *NOTE: this calls for ounces not cups
- Tablespoon Whipped Cream
- Brew your coffee and pour into your favorite mug or mason jar
- Stir the brown sugar into the hot coffee
- Pour in 3 oz of the Irish whiskey and stir
- Place a small amount of whipped cream onto the top of the sweetened coffee
- Top with sprinkles, cinnamon, etc. if desired
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
If you’re like me and love latte’s and cappuccino’s, here is a KRUPS machine that allows you to make them at home!
KRUPS Latteccino features a modern and dynamic design complete with both an 8-cup glass coffee carafe and 8.5 oz milk frother to easily prepare froth for up to 4 beverages at once. The two-function milk frother heats milk and froths at the same time, and the easy-to-use control panel with a coffee, milk heating and milk heating and frothing button makes the machine extremely easy to operate. A cappuccino accessory is included for each pouring along with a recipe book.
Crystal is a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with her husband and children. She is a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, essential oils and health. From time to time she also likes to showcase her adorable pets along with her family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow she can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more