Do you like to play video games? Do you like Monster Trucks? I admit, I’m a little bit of a “redneck” and actually enjoy watching Monster Truck shows on TV. I’ve always wanted to go to one when it’s in town but haven’t made it, yet. The next best thing, playing Monster Truck Championship on the Nintendo Switch!
What exactly is it? Well, it’s a first ever Monster Truck simulation game that lets you get in on the action. It is a lot of fun to play. Drive your big truck and play alone or in online multiplayer, and start a race or freestyle session.
It would be fun to challenge the kids and see who wins!
Check out the Monster Truck Championship game trailer:
Monster Truck Championship boasts many features:
- 25 circuits in different cities across the United States
- 5 types of event: Race, Time-Trial, Drag Races, Freestyle and Destruction
- 16 customisable vehicles with over 50 options
- Realistic driving and physics, including independent front- and rear-wheel control, and adjustment of different mechanical elements, such as suspensions, gearbox and engine
- An online mode for up to 8 players in monster-sized races
- A Career mode where you manage the vehicle, sponsors and technicians to improve your performances and earnings
Monster Truck Championship is available now on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Steam, and for the Nintendo Switch™
🎄🎁 This item is part of our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide! 🎁🎄
Hi! I’m Crystal Martin, a stay at home mom of 4, living in KY with my high school sweetheart husband of 20+ years. My husband and I are co-bloggers at Cinnamon Hollow where we write about homesteading, travel, beauty, our lives with our kids and pets, fun and free printables as well as the products and services that make our lives just a little bit easier – and a lot more fun!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!