- Two (TWO!!!) cases of POM Wonderful fresh pomegranates
- One POM cooking apron
- One POM cutting mat
- Five Free POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice coupons
- One set of recipes from the POM Chef Series 2010
- One coupon for one free bottle of POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- One Wonderful Inside bracelet
- POM Wonderful fresh pomegranates (supplied from each Host’s shipment)
- A Wonderful Inside leaflet, filled with information on the Wonderful pomegranate
If you’ve ever tried POM Wonderful products you’ll know just how amazing that party pack is! I created a meal using POM juice in as many of the dishes as possible.
- Pom Porkchops
- Pom Apples
- Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans
- Lettuce Onion Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Pom Cheesecake
- Pom cosmopolitan
- Tea with Pom syrup
I was able to successfully incorporate POM Wonderful into 6 out of 9 dishes! A few of the recipes follow:
POM Porkchops – Modified version of this recipe
- 1 pkg pork loin chops
- 1 C POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 C light brown sugar
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce for basting
- 2 TBSP Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk together POM Wonderful pomegranate juice, cornstarch, balsamic vinegar and light brown sugar in mixing bowl.
- Set aside for later use.
- Brush pork loin chops on both sides with Worcestershire sauce.
- Add desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Let sit 5-10 minutes
- While soaking, warm 2 TBSP in deep skillet.
- Brown both sides of pork chops lightly in oil.
- Lower heat to medium
- Pour pomegranate juice mixture over meat
- Cover and Simmer 25 – 30 minutes or until meat is tender and cooked through.
These are also wonderful served with brown rice that has been cooked in the same mixture!
- 1 C POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 4 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and sliced into thick slices
- 1 C light brown sugar
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- 1 cup arils (seeds) from 1 large POM Wonderful Pomegranate for garnish (optional)
- Mix together Pomegranate juice and brown sugar.
- Place apples into baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter
- Bake at 350° Preheated oven for 25 0 30 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Sprinkle with arils and serve warm
Blushing POM Holiday Cheesecake (Original recipe here). This cheesecake is outstanding!!!
Crust: NOTE: I used a ready made graham cracker crust
- 2 cups graham cracker or chocolate cookie
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice from 34 large POM Wonderful
Pomegranates* or 1 1/2 cups
POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Garnish: (Optional)
- 1/3 cup arils from 1 large POM Wonderful
- Crust: NOTE: I used a ready made graham cracker crust
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2. Stir together crumbs, sugar and butter until moistened.
- 3. Press evenly into bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- 1. In a large mixer bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in eggs, milk, vanilla and salt just until blended. Pour over crust in pan; spread evenly.
- 2. Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350F and bake 20 to 25 minutes more, until cake is firm at sides and soft-set (jiggles slightly) in the center. Do not over-bake.
- 3. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for up to 2 hours, then cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours before serving. (Refrigerate cake for up to 1 week.)
- 1. Prepare garnish Score 1 fresh pomegranate and place in a bowl of water. Break open the pomegranate under water to free the arils (seed sacs). The arils will sink to the bottom of the bowl and the membrane will float to the top. Sieve and put the arils in a separate bowl. Reserve 1⁄3 cup of the arils from fruit and set aside. (Refrigerate or freeze remaining arils for another use.)
- 2. Prepare fresh pomegranate juice.*
- 3. In saucepan combine juice with sugar and cornstarch. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Cool slightly; spread glaze over cake.
- 4. Sprinkle reserved arils on top; garnish with mint leaves if desired.
I received a party pack from POM Wonderful to facilitate my dinner party. No monetary compensation was received.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!