With everyone staying at home, right now, I’ve been trying to come up with some fun activities to help pass the time. I have some outdoor ideas coming up but, if your weather is like here in KY, you may need some indoor activities as well. It’s cold and rainy here, this week, so we’re going to be watching Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker and doing some printable activity sheets and activities to make the day a bit more enjoyable. We received a complimentary copy of Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker as a thank you for sharing these activity sheets.
There are 3 different Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker activities:
- Learn to draw Babu Frik
- Babu Frik Droid Parts Snack Recipe
- Make your own X-Wing craft
All are available in a .zip file download below.
But first, here’s a little info about the movie Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker. My son and I have, actually, already watched it. We just haven’t watched it as a whole family, yet.
He and I both really like the movie. We’ve loved all the movies in the entire Star Wars saga. Personally, I love the casting done in the last three movies. Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver play their roles so well and I love the chemistry between the two. I don’t want to give any spoilers in case you haven’t seen the movie(s), yet, but I will say that I, personally wish the ending was a bit different. If you’re anything like me, you’ll see why when you watch it. On the other hand, the ending does make sense… I just wished for something different. 😉
I really enjoyed the entire cast and thought everyone played their roles perfectly. There were plenty of funny scenes as well as some VERY touching scenes as well.
The ninth and final episode in the Skywalker saga welcomed the return of original characters Luke Skywalker, General Leia Organa, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Emperor Palpatine and Lando Calrissian, along with the latest generation of heroes and villains, including Rey, Finn, Poe, BB-8, Maz, Rose, General Hux and Kylo Ren. Newcomers include Jannah, a new ally of the Resistance; Allegiant General Pryde of the First Order; and smuggler Zorii Bliss.
Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker is available digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ and via Movies Anywhereas well as physically in 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD.
Bonus material includes a feature-length, making-of documentary, which goes behind the scenes with the cast and filmmakers from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and explores the legacy of the Skywalker saga. Bonus features also dig into the film’s Pasaana desert scenes, including the thrilling landspeeder chase, and the ship in which Rey discovers family secrets as well as a new little droid named D-O. Plus, fans will hear from Warwick Davis, who reprises his role as Wicket the Ewok, as well as the creature effects team that created a record 584 creatures and droids for the film. Digital consumers will receive an exclusive feature highlighting legendary composer John Williams, who has scored every episode in the Skywalker saga.
Bonus features include*:
- The Skywalker Legacy – The story lives forever in this feature-length documentary that charts the making of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Pasaana Pursuit: Creating the Speeder Chase – Dive into the making of the movie’s epic landspeeder chase and discover how this spectacular sequence was brought to the screen.
- Aliens in the Desert – See what it took to create the Pasaana desert scenes, from the sheer scale and complexity of the shoot to its colorful details.
- D-O: Key to the Past – Explore the ship that connects Rey to the mystery of her missing parents and get to know the galaxy’s newest, irresistible droid.
- Warwick & Son – Warwick Davis, who played Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, dons the Ewok costume once more; this time joined by his son Harrison.
- Cast of Creatures – The team behind the film’s memorable creatures reveal the puppetry, makeup, prosthetics and digital magic that bring them to life!
- The Maestro’s Finale – Composer John Williams reflects on his body of work for the Star Wars saga and shares insights on scoring Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
* Digital bonus offerings may vary by retailer.
Now for your Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker printable activity sheets.
Are you a Star Wars fan? What has been your favorite Star Wars movie so far?
Find more fun printables here.
Travel Lover | Pet Mama | Beauty Junkie | Low Glycemic – Healthy Fats – Low Carb – Keto Inspired Food Enthusiast | Cocktails | Printables
Crystal is a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with her husband and children. She is a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, health and lifestyle. From time to time she also likes to showcase her adorable pets along with her family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow she can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more
Leave a Reply