Do you ever make really stupid mistakes? I certainly do!
Ones that could be avoided just by paying more attention to what you were doing in the first place? Yeah, I just had one of those moments.
Here’s what happened:
1. Boiled water for tea.
2. Poured tea over teabag in mug.
3. Steeped tea.
4. Added Nectresse natural sweetener (made from monk fruit)
5. Added ice for iced tea.
6. Took a sip and proceeded to BURN every single taste bud off my tongue!
And, evidently, I was in some sort of shock from the sudden pain and couldn’t make myself spit out the hot mess! Tears filled my eyes as I just managed to sit there, tongue burning. Taste buds dissolving into nothingness.
Now my tongue hurts, I can’t taste the sweetener I’m going to review and I sound funny when I talk. 🙁
Chalk it up to #lessonlearned #epicfail #stupidmistakes
Crystal is a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with her husband and children. She is a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, essential oils and health. From time to time she also likes to showcase her adorable pets along with her family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow she can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more