Y’all I forgot to post this sooner! I’m so sorry. You have today ONLY to get in on the Rocky Mountain Oils Create Your Own Kit promotion. This deal ends at 11:59 pm TONIGHT! Click the image below to take advantage of this offer.
Not sure what to do with your oils? Here are 3 great Essential Oil Recipes that can be created with 4 oils or less:
Sweet Blooms Bath Salts
1 cup Coarse Himalayan Salt
1 cup Epsom Salt
2 cups Dead Sea Salt
½ cup Baking Soda
6 drops Geranium
6 drops Ylang Ylang
6 drops Bergamot FCF
6 drops Frankincense Serrata
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients and stir to combine.
2. Add essential oils, and mix well.
3. Scoop into an airtight container, and store in a cool, dark place when not in use.
4. To use, draw a warm or hot bath, and add ½ – 1 cup of your bath salt mixture into the water, and allow it to dissolve. Soak for at least 30 minutes for optimal relaxation.
Pro Tip: Go the extra mile with your bath salts by adding ½ cup of dried flowers to your mixture. We recommend lavender, rose, chamomile, or cornflower.
Love Potion Roll-On Perfume
3 drops Citrus Passion Essential Oil
3 drops Love Essential Oil Blend
2 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
2 drops Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
2 tsp Jojoba Carrier Oil
10 ml Roll-On Bottle
1. Combine all essential oils into an empty 10ml roll-on. Add 2tsp of Jojoba carrier oil to the mixture, and reassemble your roll-on bottle.
2. Apply to the wrists, neck, chest, and insides of the elbows to experience an enchanting aroma that is sure to get sparks flying.
Citrus Air Room Spray
40 drops Lemon Essential Oil
30 drops Orange Essential Oil
20 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
15 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
4 oz Water
1. Pour 4 ounces of water in a glass, fine mist spray bottle.
2. Add the essential oils.
3. Shake well before every use.
4. Spray in the air to energize and enlighten both the mood and atmosphere in any room.
Those recipes are quick and easy and will have you on your wat to creating amazing essential oil products for a more natural home. Click the button below to create your own kit!
What are some fun and safe ways you like to use essential oils? Have you tried any of the recipes posted above? If so, leave us a comment and tell us how you tweaked them to suit your own needs!
Find even more great essential oil tips and recipes in our archives.
Crystal is a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with her husband and children. She is a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, health and lifestyle. From time to time she also likes to showcase her adorable fur-babies along with her family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow she can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more