WOO HOO HOO! We have a trip planned, very soon, for a stay at The Summit Cabin in Gatlinburg, Tennessee and I can’t wait! We’re in need of some major rest and relaxation and, while it will only be a weekend, I’m ready! Clay and I did, recently, go to Gatlinburg, but it just wasn’t long enough. I’m tired and I need a little more break from adulting. 😀
This gorgeous cabin features 4 king sized beds (OMG HEAVEN!), 3 bathrooms and sleeps 12 (8 adults and 4 children). It also has a hot tub, pool table and plenty of space for everyone.
Blogging In The Smokies
- Check Out Our Weekend Getaway At Hapey Memories Cabin!
- Visit The Hollywood Wax Museum And Castle Of Chaos!
- Looking Forward To Spectacular Views At The Summit Cabin!
- Stay At The Summit Cabin For A Relaxing Getaway!
- Plan A Visit To Dancing Angels Chalet In Gatlinburg
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!