Free ribeyes and lobster tails? Say what? Are you in the mood for some surf ‘n’ turf? I’ve never eaten lobster and, while I’m not the biggest seafood fan, I’ve always wanted to try it! Clay and the kids LOVE seafood so they are chomping at the bit to try lobster. I’ll be getting some in our next ButcherBox and I can’t wait! How would you like to get FREE Ribeyes and Lobster Tails? New members will receive two ribeyes and two lobster tails for free in their first box!
I plan to go all fancy-schmancy with our free ribeyes and lobster. I’ll even break out the good dishes and make a light salad, a potato of some sort and some sort of cocktail or wine. I read that Chardonnay goes well with it. What drinks do you think pair well with ribeyes and lobster? Heck, we may even dress for the occasion!
Affiliate links have been used in this post. Purchases made through our links earn us a small commission to pay for our website, without any fees passed on to you. Read our full disclosure policy for more info. Thank you for your support!
We are not doctors and this is not to be considered medical advice. As with any product, service or supplement, use at your own risk. Always do your own research before using.
I’m, honestly, that excited for these free ribeyes and lobster! I am a steak eating gal. I LOVE me a good ole ribeye. In fact, that is my favorite cut of meat. It’s typically tender and juicy, even when cooked well-done. Although, medium-well is perfection. So, I’m just as excited for the steaks as I am the lobster. But, like I said above, I’ve never had lobster so I’m doubly excited for that. 2 of each free ribeyes and lobster tails is a great value too!
Value Of Free Ribeyes And Lobster Tails Deal:
- Ribeye – 2 10 oz (1.25 lbs)-$16.04/lb – $20.05
- Lobster Tails – 2 5 oz (.625 lbs)-$20.25/lb – $12.65
* Value based on the average $/lb of the USDA’s National Monthly Grass Fed Beef Report
Retail as of 7/1/2022 and the Urner Barry Index Pricing report as of 7/14/21 .
Did You Know?
ButcherBox lobster is wild-caught by independent harvesters in the cold,clean waters of the North Atlantic. They partner with a family-run business off the coast of Maine to bring members delicious, high-quality lobster—sustainably.Dive into this deal and stock up on high-quality meat and seafood you can feel good about.
If you’re like me and you’ve never cooked lobster tails, you may not know how to prepare them. I didn’t know the first thing about the prep or cooking process. Here are a few tips for you so you’ll know what to do as well.
Lobster Tails 101: Before You Cook
- Remove lobster tails from their original packaging and thaw under refrigeration immediately before using(you should plan to cook and eat your lobster within 24 hours of thawing).
- Place the tails on a surface in front of you, and carefully cut the top of the shell down the middle,lengthwise, using a knife or scissors. Be sure you’re only cutting into the shell and not the meat itself.
- Slide a spoon under the shell to make sure the meat is completely separated from the underside of the shell. Gently remove the meat.
- Rinse the tail completely.
- Cook and enjoy!
How To Cook:
According to ButcherBox, you’ll want to cook your lobster to a 145°F and you’re better off letting it thaw in the refrigerator overnight, for the best texture. Apparently, the temp isn’t very flexible so you’ll want to use a meat thermometer and take it off the heat at exactly 145°F. Fully cooked lobster will appear red on the outside, and white and firm on the inside.The good new is, it takes less than 15 minutes to cook and you can do so in the oven or on the grill.
You’ll want simple seasonings to let the flavor shine through along with some butter and lemon.
How ButcherBox Works:
- ButcherBox sources from farmers and fishers who meet the highest standards for quality.
- You choose your box and delivery frequency. They offer 5 boxes: 4 curated box options as well as the popular Custom Box, so you get exactly what you and your family love.
- ButcherBox ships your order, frozen at the peak freshness and packed in an eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box.
- You enjoy high-quality meat delivered to your door and more time for amazing meals together
What ButcherBox Promises:
- High-Quality Meat:Delicious 100% grass-fed beef, free-range organic chicken, pork raised crate-free, and wild-caught seafood.
- Unbeatable Value:Average cost = Less than $6 per meal.
- Flexibility: Box options and delivery frequencies to fit your needs, cancel any time with no penalty.
- Convenience:Great-tasting, high-quality meat you can feel good about, delivered right to your doorstep (FREE shipping).
- Decisions That Make a Difference: Caring about animals and our planet, improving livelihoods for farmers, better meals enjoyed together.
Are you excited to get Free Ribeyes And Lobster Tails in your first box? What is your favorite way to cook lobster? I think we plan on grilling it and drizzling on some lemon and butter for our first time. We’ll do a simple season of salt and pepper so we really get the flavor of the lobster. For the ribeyes, we grill them in garlic butter, salt, pepper and a little grill seasoning along with some bell peppers and onions. I am so hungry right now. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Find more subscription box ideas in our archives.
You may also find these articles interesting:
- How To Make The Most Of Your Beach Vacation
- Our Pacific Breeze Cabana Saved Us On The Atlantic!
- Blogging With Dolphins: Our Jekyll Island Dolphin Tour
Travel Lover | Pet Mama | Beauty Junkie | Low Glycemic – Healthy Fats – Low Carb – Keto Inspired Food Enthusiast | Cocktails | Printables
Crystal is a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with her husband and children. She is a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, health and lifestyle. From time to time she also likes to showcase her adorable pets along with her family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow she can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more
Leave a Reply