Are you all ready for the Holidays? I may as well be Santa Clause with all the lists and notes I make for myself. Seriously, my desk is covered in post it notes and my phone is a giant digital notebook. I have lists for buying gifts, I have lists for Christmas dinner. I love lists. So I thought I had everything prepared for Christmas. But I forgot one thing. I was going to do a Pinterest search for a new punch recipe for the kids. I always make a festive punch for Christmas dinner but I wanted to try something new. I also wanted to find a couple of Holiday cocktails recipes to add to a Festive Holiday Cocktail Bar I made for a party. Some recipes using Cascade Ice sparkling waters landed in my email inbox and saved the day! PHEW!
I have 3 really cool drink recipes for you below including:
- Candy Cane-tini ) CONTAINS Alcohol – for ages 21+)
- Poinsettia Punch (NO Alcohol)
- Santa’s Sparkler (NO Alcohol)
Each of the three recipes are in recipe format and ready to be printed out! But first up, I’d like to tell you a little bit about Cascade Ice. It is really good and can be mixed into a recipe like we’ve done here or it can be enjoyed alone as a refreshing beverage. The flavors are really great and, while strong, they are not overbearing. They do contain food dyes but Cascade Ice water is calorie-free, sugar-free, sodium-free and gluten-free making it a great addition to your mock-tails, cocktails and punch recipes.
Cascade Ice has 21 unique flavors including Cranberry Pomegranate, McIntosh Apple and Orange Mango in addition to the line’s three newest flavors, Strawberry Banana, Coconut Mango and Coconut Pineapple. The sparkling waters are fizzy and combined with natural fruit juices. Some varieties include: Cascade Ice Zero Calorie
Sparkling Water with Juice, Cascade Ice Zero Calorie Organic Sparkling Water and Cascade Ice Sparkling Cocktail Mixer.
Cascade Ice is available for purchase in all 50 states, at retailers such as Albertson’s, Safeway, Ralph’s, QFC, A&P, Raley’s, Coborn’s, HEB, Market Basket, Shoprite, Food City and Price Choppers, among many others. Click here for a full map of retailer: https://cascadeicewater.com/wtb.html
Now for those fun and festive Holiday Cocktails & Punch Recipes With Cascade Ice!
If you are looking for a cocktail that is fun and festive and perfect for the Holiday season, I recommend this Candy Cane-tini featuring Cascade Ice Cranberry Pomegranate water, vodka, lime and candy canes.
- 3 oz Cascade Ice Cranberry Pomegranate Sparkling Water
- 2 oz Vodka your preferred brand
- 1 Lime - juice only
- 1 Mini Candy Cane
- Handful of Ice
- Crushed candy canes and rimming sugar mixed (optional)
- Rub edge of martini glass with your juiced lime peel and dip in rimming sugar and candy cane mixture. (optional for garnish)
- Add Cascade Ice Cranberry Pomegranate Sparkling Water, Vodka and lime juice to a shaker with ice.
- Shake until well blended.
- Strain into rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with mini candy cane.
- Serve immediately.
This next recipe is a mocktail for anyone not wishing to have alcohol. It can have alcohol added to it if you wish to make it an adult-only beverage instead but it is perfect as is! This one is PERFECT for the kids, replaces sodas and features a fun, apple-cider taste. I love it and could easily enjoy it warmed in a mug on family movie night.
- 4 oz Cascade Ice McIntosh Apple Sparkling Water
- 2 oz Apple Juice
- Small Apple Wedges
- Cinnamon Stick
- Mix Cascade Ice McIntosh Apple Sparkling Water and Apple Juice in a glass over ice.
- Garnish with green apple wedge and cinnamon stick
- Serve immediately.
Ok this last one is a punch recipe and is what I plan on making as our Holiday punch for Christmas dinner this year. It uses Cascade Ice Pomegranate Berry, club soda, mint and lime. I’m going to make some fun ice cubes to float in it. I have a star shaped ice mold and will be freezing some of the Cascade Ice Pomegranate Berry water in it. That way, it’s chilled but won’t be watered down as the ice melts. Perfect! I bring to you: Poinsettia Punch!
- 4 Parts Cascade Ice Pomegranate Berry Sparkling Water
- Ice We made ours using Cascade Ice Pomegranate Berry Sparkling Water
- Handful of Mint Leaves
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Part Club Soda
- Pour 4 parts Cascade Ice Pomegranate Berry Sparkling Water over ice. (set aside)
- Mix together mint leaves, lime juice and club soda.
- Pour over Cascade Ice Pomegranate Berry Sparkling Water and ice.
- You're ready to serve!
Have you ever tried Cascade Ice Sparkling Water?
Crystal is a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with her husband and children. She is a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, health and lifestyle. From time to time she also likes to showcase her adorable pets along with her family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow she can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more