Save on travel attractions with CityPASS! Did you know that CityPASS users will save up to 50% on attractions in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa Bay, and Toronto!
Big cities can be very expensive to visit so when Clay and I travel, we always check out discount trvel sites and coupon sites like CityPASS and Groupon for deals on travel attractions, lodging and restaraunts. CityPASS works really well for larger, metro cities for saving money on the attractions you want to visit.
Our son and his friends have a trip to Chicago planned and we’ll be using CityPASS to save on all the places they plan to go. There’s nothing better than saving money when you travel!
This post contains affiliate links, at no additional cost to you I am compensated if you purchase after clicking on the links.
Here are some of the advantages of using CityPASS to save on travel attractions:
- An average savings of up to 50% when compared to box office prices
- Skip main entrance ticket lines at many attractions
- Easy access booklets, just purchase and print
- Travel when you want, redeem vouchers within 6 months of purchase
- Visit attractions in any order on your own time, tickets valid for 9 days
- Save up to 50% off combined prices for admission to must-see attractions with CityPASS.
- Save 44% on New York’s 6 best attractions with CityPASS.
- Save 49% on Seattle’s 5 best attractions with CityPASS.
Follow our travel category for more great travel tips.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!