VCA Animal Hospitals just released their 2019 Impact Report, which highlights all the ways VCA was able to help animals over the last year.
VCA is a leading provider of pet health care with over 1,000 veterinary hospitals in the U.S., Canada and Japan. They are dedicated to providing top-of-the-line animal treatment and committed to the betterment of pets, their families and their communities.
“This impact report genuinely showcases our love to pets, to the families that love them, and to the communities where our lives come together,” said Brandon Antin, Vice President of Corporate Affairs at VCA. “Our hospitals and associates are empowered to be a considerable force for good in the world. Everything we do comes from our desire to make pets lives healthier and happier. It’s a natural extension of our mission to provide relief to those in need, care that improves the lives of pets and families, and support for causes that our associates volunteer for and believe in.”
Highlights from the 2019 VCA Impact Report include:
- Helped more pets than ever before – In 2019, VCA cared for 4,210,000 pets – canines, felines, birds, reptiles and more
- Provided pet owners real time updates – To keep pet owners informed, VCA and clients exchanged 15 million texts and photos sent/received throughout 2019
- Put associates and education first – Associates completed over 450,000 training hours through 1.8 million courses, helping them stay at the forefront of their field
- Offered peace of mind – VCA and its clients live chatted through 30,000 pet care concerns, resulting in 55% of pet care concerns being resolved without a hospital visit
- Found forever homes – Helped 300,000 pets find homes through 130+ shelter partners
- Cared for shelter pets – Provided over $20 million in free pre- and post-adoption care to shelter pets
- Made cancer treatment more accessible – Launched the Pet CancerCare Alliance, a one-of-a-kind network of 35 cancer care centers staffed with over 65 board certified veterinary oncologists
You can read the full impact report at www.VCAhospitals.com/social-responsibility
I am a stay-at-home- mom, living in KY with my husband and children. I’m a travel and lifestyle blogger encouraging folks to live their life one adventure at a time while also focusing on beauty, essential oils and health. From time to time I also like to showcase my adorable pets along with my family. Along with Cinnamon Hollow I can be found at The Martin Family Adventure … read more