I’ll get straight to the point: ButcherBox™ is offering NEW members FREE steak AND lobster in the first box! OMG summer is going to be absolutely perfect!
Affiliate links have been used in this post. We will receive a commission when you make a purchase through one of our links, with no extra fees being passed on to you. This helps keep our site up and running and we greatly appreciate you shopping through us!
Look at that deliciousness! Ok, so I don’t eat seafood but I can acknowledge that it does look delicious. And of course, that steak! 🤤(drooling over here) New members get 2 wild-caught lobster tails and 2 100%grass-fed ribeyes free in the first order!
Maybe you’re getting together with friends and family you haven’t seen in forever, or spending time doing what you might’ve missed out on last year. No matter what, the last thing you should stress about is dinner!
Spend more time doing what you love and less time searching the grocery store for high-quality ingredients. The lobster is sourced in the North Atlantic. ButcherBox™ partners with a family-run business off the coast of Maine to bring members delicious, high-quality lobster—sustainably
Lobster Tails 101: Before You Cook
- Remove lobster tails from their original packaging and thaw under refrigeration immediately before using (you should plan to cook and eat your lobster within 24hours of thawing).
- Place the tails on a surface in front of you, and carefully cut the top of the shell down the middle, lengthwise, using a knife or scissors. Be sure you’re only cutting into the shell and not the meat itself.
- Slide a spoon under the shell to make sure the meat is completely separated from the underside of the shell. Gently remove the meat.
- Rinse the tail completely.
- Cook and enjoy!
Perfect Lobster Tacos
Featuring a summery mango slaw and basil aioli, this is the perfect dish to cap off a day at the beach, on the trail, or at the lake. Prepare it on a flattop, indoor griddle, a cast-iron pan, or even grill on skewers. Get the recipe here
Sign up now to get your free surf and turf dinner (and relieve some stress about summer cooking!).
- Wild-caught by independent harvesters in the waters of the North Atlantic
Beef Claims (Ribeyes)
- 100% grass-fed and grass-finished
- Source of Omega-3s, vitamins, and minerals
- Humanely raised
- No added hormones
- No antibiotics ever
- ButcherBox sources from farmers and fishermen who meet the highest standards for quality.
- You choose your box and delivery frequency. They offer 5 boxes: 4 curated box options as well as the popular Custom Box, so you get exactly what you and your family love.
- ButcherBox ships your order, frozen at the peak freshness and packed in an eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box.
- You enjoy high-quality meat delivered to your door and more time for amazing meals together.
Sign up today and get free steak and lobster tails in your first order!
Are you a ButcherBox subscriber? Which ButcherBox promo did you receive when you signed up?
Hi! I’m Crystal Martin, a stay at home mom of 4, living in KY with my high school sweetheart husband of 20+ years. My husband and I are co-bloggers at Cinnamon Hollow where we write about homesteading, travel, beauty, our lives with our kids and pets, fun and free printables as well as the products and services that make our lives just a little bit easier – and a lot more fun!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!