Disclosure: My family and I received complimentary tickets as a thank you for posting. All opinions are my own. Your results may vary.
Do you remember me posting about some of the Ripley’s Attractions in Gatlinburg? My family and I had to the opportunity to visit a few of them. We had tickets to all 8 but due to personal time constraints we didn’t get to visit them all. We will be visiting the ones we missed on our next trip and maybe even revisiting a couple of others, like the Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. My son and I love that place!
Here are the ones we visited and wrote about (more posts to come soon):
Visit all 8 Ripley’s Gatlinburg Attractions!
Experience eight unique Ripley’s attractions including:
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
- 85,000 sq ft Aquarium of the Smokies
- a 5D Moving Theater
- Bone-chilling Haunted Adventure
- Mind-bending Marvelous Mirror Maze
- Two fully themed mini-golf courses:
- Davy Crocketts Mini Golf
- Old MacDonalds Farm Mini Golf
My Readers Save $3 Off Adult and $2 Off Child Admission to all of Ripley’s Attractions in Tennessee.
Use @usfg Online Promo Code: USFAMILYGUIDE
Must purchase online. Guinness World Records Museum, Ripley’s 5D Moving Theater, Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Odditorium, Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini-Golf, Ripley’s Haunted Adventure, and Ripley’s Marvelous Mirror Maze
Have you visited all 8 Ripley’s Attractions? What’s your favorite?
Blogging In The Smokies
- Gatlinburg Getaway At Mulberry Place – Auntie Belham’s Cabin Rentals
- The Hollywood Wax Museum Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- 8 Ripley’s Attractions Gatlinburg Discount!
- Ski Mountain Coaster At Ober Gatlinburg
- Fall Fun At Oakes Family Farm Corn Maze And Pumpkin Patch
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!