If you wear makeup every day, like I do, it can be very harsh on your skin. It can cause breakouts, clogged pores, oily skin, etc. I have a couple of tips for post-makeup recovery using products like Post-Makeup Recovery Spray by SKINDINAVIA. I use other products by SKINDINAVIA, too, that keep my makeup in place even on hot days. I LOVE the Primer and Finishing Sprays.
I received a complimentary bottle as a thank you for sharing. All opinions are my own.
My first tip is to never, ever, go to bed with your makeup on! Always wash your face at the end of the day. This will remove any makeup left on your eyes so you don’t wake up with raccoon eyes, clear your pores from any residue and reduce breakouts.
As a teenager I could only wash my face with a wash cloth and cool water. No soap. No facial cleansers. My face would break out horribly. As I’m getting older, I find I need to use makeup remover to get all the makeup off and to keep breakouts at bay.
I like to start with a makeup remover cloth. For me, Neutrogena doesn’t sting my eyes and it gets waterproof eyeliner and mascara off easily. Makeup wipes, don’t however, get down deep in those pores. This is ok for a couple days when traveling, but for daily use, I follow up with with Simple brand micellar water on a cotton pad. It pulls out makeup, dirt and oil that you don’t even know is still there!
Then, I follow with a spritz of the Post-Makeup Recovery Spray. My skin feels incredible and is so clean!
I’ll do another post and maybe a video showing you my makeup wipes and micellar water and what they remove but for today, I want to just focus on the post-makeup recovery spray because I’ve not really heard of one before. I use it after cleaning and also on days when I don’t wear any makeup. I will just use a spritz of that, instead, to keep my face hydrated.
I have been using the new Post-Makeup Recovery Spray by SKINDINAVIA to help keep my skin clear and radiant in between, and after, makeup applications. Cleansing your skin strips hydration and vital nutrients that support clear, glowing skin and this product helps to restore that.
Post-Makeup Recovery Spray by SKINDINAVIA contains zinc, magnesium and willow bark. You just spray it on your face within 5 minutes of removing your makeup and you are done.
Zinc is clinically proven to reduce breakouts by up to 50%.
The ingredients say there is fragrance but I didn’t really detect any. I smell witch hazel when I spray it on but within a few seconds any smell dissipates. I didn’t notice any stinging or burning, just a fresh, cool feeling.
RETAIL PRICE: 4oz | $26 // 8oz | $36
- Ultra-fast penetrating formula is applied when pores are most receptive to nutrients, within five minutes of removing your makeup.
- Our hero ingredient: Zinc. Research shows supplementing skin with can reduce breakouts by 50%.
- Zinc also protects skin’s lipids and fibroblasts (the cells that make collagen) and reduces oil production, preventing clogged pores.
- Developed in conjunction with top makeup artists looking to keep skin clear and luminous between applications. Used as a quick fix between long shoots.
- All SKINDINAVIA products are paraben-free and hypoallergenic. Cruelty-free.
Have you ever heard of a post-makeup recovery spray like the one by SKINDINVAIA? If so, have you ever tried one?
Summer Beauty Must Haves
- NO-AD Sport SPF 50 Body & Face Sunscreen Stick
- Self Tanner Tips: Ocean Potion Ever Glow Xtreme Self Tanning Lotion
- Tips To Prevent Makeup Meltdown
- How To Remove Self Tanner With Zakia’s Morocco Exfoliating Kessa Glove
- Protect Your Face With SKINDINAVIA Post-Makeup Recovery Spray
Subscribe to our newsletter and get this FREE No Soliciting Sign in your inbox shortly after signing up!